Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 257

Thread: Winter Dreaming

  1. #111
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Well im glad i'd made you laugh.......

  2. #112
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Ronnie, a post like that is enough to inspire one of my greatest works of satirical poetry. I'll work on it over the weekend. I'm still cracking up. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #113
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    SO IT SHOULD STAY ?????

  4. #114
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Absolutely ! Stephen King couldn't write such a classic on his best day.

  5. #115
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What's a little cunnilingus amoung friends? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]


    I assume you don't want it removed after all Veronica!

    [img]redface.gif[/img]
    GD

  6. #116
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Gus are you ok ???
    Im i ok ???
    Are we ok ??? [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  7. #117
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    I'm ok, you're ok, we're all ok. And I'm still chuckling. Ronnie Blue-eyes, behave yourself tonight when you're out on the town. We all know where your mind is now, ya know. I gotta get off here 'fore I start laughing again. I'm about half afraid to open my package ya sent now. I'm doing that this afternoon. I'll make sure all the young children are out of the house when I do it.

  8. #118
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    I gotta go get the chicks from Joanie's message board over here to read this. They're gonna love it. Ronnie is gonna be an international celebrity.

  9. #119
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Aokay Veronica!

    We were posting simultaneously there and on the same WAVELENGTH!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #120
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    VERONICA !!! I just listened to the tape and looked at the other stuff. First, boy are you ornery. No, I'm not gonna tell anybody what's on the tape other than some chick rocker tunes. The rest is private. I'm still blushing and very intrigued. I'm tellin' ya, we gotta meet one of these days. You're a rock chick after my own heart. Second, and I don't know if I should say this or not, but the pic of you in the black dress sitting in the orange chair is, uh, well...
    Ronnie Blue-eyes, my Dad even did a double take when I showed him the photo. Here we go. You're the spitting image of my first wife, Jayne. Like you could be her biological twin. I'm very very nervous. I always said there are no coincidences in life, but this is bizarre.
    Thanks on the book too. I gotta head that way someday when I'm rich and famous which will be about the time they plant me in the ground.
    The countryside in Norway is beautiful. I could get lost in the mountains never to be seen or heard from again, unless of course I hear a chick rock and roll band coming from the city. I might crawl outta the mountains for that.
    I'll talk at ya laters on the rest. I'm still trying to sort this out.
    PS-I love your voice. Sounds like a cross between Lauren Bacall and Greta Garbo. Hubba hubba.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic